To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Add 1 password to phone and/or go from Version 6 to monthly subscription

Options
tlush
tlush
Community Member

Hello,

I have:

1Password 6
Version 6.7.1 (671001)
AgileBits Store

I believe that was an upgrade from Version 5.4.3

I believe both were paid for before he subscription model existed.

I would like to add 1Password to my phone and I believe I need to make a new account to do that.

On the Pricing page of the website https://1password.com/sign-up/ I click on "try it free" enter my email and click "Continue" but I never get the conf. email. I have tried 3 different email addresses multiple times, checked the spam folder etc. I just signed up for the forum here and received a conf. email immediately.

This is where I'm stuck.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6 (15G1217)
Sync Type: Not sure

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tlush: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! To make sure that something wasn't broken, I just tried creating a new account and received the confirmation email:

Verify 1Password Account
    Click this button to verify your email address and finish setting up your account.

Is it maybe getting filtered by your provider? Unfortunately if you're not able to receive email from us, it will be difficult to get this setup. If you're still having trouble, please shoot us an email at support+forums@agilebits.com and post your Support ID here so we can investigate further.

This discussion has been closed.