To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Add 1Password to a new iPad Pro

Options
1NoahTN
1NoahTN
Community Member

I am trying to add 1Password to a new iPad Pro. I purchased 1Password from Apple App Store on 8/14/2014 and installed it on an iMac. I later installed in from the App store to a an iPad Air. Now when I try to install the app on the new device I can't get past the "Start my trial" button. The "Already using 1Password" button is not available (greyed out). My 1password version is 6.7 and extension is 4.6.5.
I have some of the information that is personal. The iPad Pro has iOS version 10.3.2. Could I work on this problem via email for security?
Thanks,

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: 4.6.5
OS Version: 10.3.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• 1NoahTN
    1NoahTN
    Community Member
    Options

Please disregard this discussion. I was able to correct the problem by syncing to iCloud. The information in 1Password was found in iCloud and now it works fine.

• Frank
    Options

That's fantastic news @1NoahTN and congrats on the new iPad Pro :smile: I hope you enjoy using 1Password on your new device, don't forget to set up the extension too :+1: Keep us posted if you have any additional questions. Enjoy the rest of your day.

This discussion has been closed.