After updating one password all my database entries are duplicated. How do I fix this.

markrsykora
markrsykora
Community Member

After updating one password all my database entries are duplicated. How do I fix this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:After updating one password all my database entries are duplicated. How do I fix this.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @markrsykora,

I'm sorry you're having a problem with duplicate items! Without knowing any other details about your setup, I don't know how that might have happened or the best way to get rid of the duplicates, so it will help if you can let us know the following:

• What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • Do you have multiple vaults in 1Password? If so, are the duplicate items all in the same vault, or in different vaults?
    • You said this happened after updating 1Password - can you please elaborate on that? What update did you install, and what exact steps did you take?
    • Are you syncing 1Password with any other devices? If so, do the duplicates also appear in 1Password on the other devices?
    • Do you use a 1Password.com account? If so, did you recently migrate your data to that account from an older vault?
    • If you use a 1Password.com account, please sign into your account on 1Password.com in a web browser - do the duplicates also appear there?
    • If you don't use a 1Password.com account, do you use one of the other sync options in 1Password (Dropbox, iCloud, WLAN Server)?

The more details you can give us, the better. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.