How can I delete 1Password off my MacBook Pro?

skushkin
skushkin
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Mac

need to delete completely off computer...can not use this on work computer and it is interfering with everything and can not get it deleted off

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can someone please call me to help

Comments

• skushkin
    skushkin
    Community Member

can anyone just call and help make this happen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @skushkin,

I'm sorry to hear you can't use 1Password on your work computer! Is that because of a company policy, or do you mean that it isn't working correctly on that Mac?

We're a small team and don't have the means to provide phone support, so we try our best to solve problems via forums or email. That's usually beneficial as it allows you to work on the problem at your own pace, and allows us to research questions if we don't have an immediate answer. Also, it's often necessary to send us diagnostics reports, screenshots, or other information that cannot be sent over the phone.

If you need to remove the 1Password app and delete all your 1Password data from that computer, the good news is that we explain exactly how to do that here: How to uninstall 1Password

It should be pretty easy and straightforward, but if you have any questions or run into any trouble when following those steps, please don't hesitate to let us know, and we'll be happy to help you with that. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.