Trouble syncing via iCloud and Wi-Fi

kevmc
kevmc
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Mac

i am hoping someone canhelp me figure out how to sync via iCloud or wifi. When I go to set up icloud I get the following error

CKErrorDomain error 25

When I go to set up wifi sync, i put the code in then nothing happens or it hangs a very long time.

I am really hoping to avoid using dropbox or pay for agile service if at at all possible

thanks
KC

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kevmc,

I'm sorry you're having trouble setting up sync via iCloud and Wi-Fi! If you haven't already seen these support articles, please make sure you try the troubleshooting steps to see if that solves the problem:

If you go through the steps in those articles but still can't sync, we'll need to know some details about your setup:

• What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What version of OS X / macOS are you running on your Mac?
    • What other devices are you syncing with 1Password?
    • What version of 1Password are you using on the other devices?
    • Are you able to set up sync with iCloud in 1Password on the other devices?
    • Which device has all your latest 1Password information?
    • What else (if anything) does the error message say? If possible, it would be great if you could take a screenshot of that error and include it in your reply.
    • Were you previously able to sync 1Password via iCloud or Wi-Fi? Or is this the first time you've tried to sync 1Password?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.