Please have a tech person contact me! [Removed by AgileBits]

Options
John_Gibbs
John_Gibbs
Community Member
edited May 2017 in Mac

Please have a tech person contact me! [Removed by AgileBits]. I'm not enjoying this application!
1Password 6
Version 6.7.1 (671001)
AgileBits Store

Please just call me!

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: I dont know
OS Version: 10.12.5 (16F73)
Sync Type: I dont know
Referrer: forum-search:[Please have a tech person contact me! [Removed by AgileBits](https://discussions.agilebits.com/search?Search=Please have a tech person contact me! [Removed by AgileBits])

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @John_Gibbs,

I'm very sorry to hear you aren't having a good experience with 1Password! Please note that this is a public support forum, so we’ve edited your post to remove your phone number.

We're a small team and don't have the means to provide phone support, so we try our best to solve problems via forums or email if at all possible. That's usually beneficial as it allows you to work on the problem at your own pace, and also allows us to research questions if we don't have an immediate answer, so we can get back to you with the correct information. Plus, it's often necessary to send us diagnostics reports, screenshots, or other information that cannot be sent over the phone.

Depending on the issue, we're usually able to solve things quickly here, but if you don't want to use these public forums, please feel free to email us at: support@agilebits.com

Whatever the problem is, I do hope we can help you to solve it soon! If you decide on using forum support, please let us know details about what's happening (or not happening) on your end, and we'll take it from there. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.