Generating Reports from 1Password

lassaline
lassaline
Community Member

I'd like to be able to generate a list of Usernames I've used. Or emails registered to accounts. Will a report feature ever be implemented?

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Version 6.7.1 (671001)
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lassaline: Interesting. You mean like statistics? I can't say I recall this coming up before, so I'm a bit doubtful that it's something that many people want, but I'd personally find that very appealing. Not sure it's something we can devote resources to, but I would really enjoy looking at graphs or some other visual/interactive representations of my data. I use Daisy Disk to manage disk space on my Mac, and I'd love it if we could do something along those lines with 1Password data someday. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member

As a (less safe) workaround one could export to a CSV file and then use 3rd party scripts/tools (maybe even a spreadsheet like Excel/Numbers)?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@XIII: While that's certainly possible, I'm not sure it makes good sense to export all of our sensitive data just to satisfy our curiosity. Given that my choices are cool data visualizations and security, I'll stick with the latter for now...even though I'm incredibly curious. :lol:

@lassaline: But going back to your original comment, 1Password for Mac does have really powerful search features, which could help you get a sense for how many times you've used a given username or email address. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.