1Password not syncing with Dropbox. Won't keep Dropbox in Sync in Preferences

mcgee
mcgee
Community Member

I followed the instructions. Went to preferences, then to sync, nothing selected so chose Dropbox, restarted iMac, went to preferences, Sync,
and it appeared as it had before. Nothing in Sync, so selected Dropbox again. This time went to General in preferences, then back to Sync,
and Dropbox wan't there. 1Password is up to date as is Dropbox. This computer is an iMac, and all software is up to date. Have a MacBook Air,
and it syncs fine.

1Password Version: 6.71
Extension Version: 4.6.5
OS Version: macOS Sierra 10.12.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1Password not syncing with Dropbox. Won't keep Dropbox in Sync in Preferences

Comments

• Hi @mcgee,

Hrmm... sounds like you might be hitting a bug. We'd have to take a closer look at that to see what's going on. Can you email us a diagnostics report? Follow the instructions on this page:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Email it to support@1password.com and include a link to this thread. We'll take a look and see what we can find. I can't think of any reason off the top of my head for why this would be happening. I'm hopeful that the logs will point us in the right direction.

Thanks

Rick

• mcgee
    mcgee
    Community Member

I am not too sure what I did, but, it seems fixed now. Is the same as a MacBook that i have that didn't have the problem.
    Not sure why it happened in the first place. Do you want me to do the diagnostic report?

Thanks

• @mcgee : if the problem comes back, please do send that report our way. We'd love to take a look at it.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.