Change Request: Change Social Security Number category to manage insurances in general

telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member

Hello, I would like to ask for a Change in 1 Password category social security number category. Actually this importance of social security numbers is not that important everywhere on the globe. I am from Germany and here we have it too, but it plays a role only in rare cases. But what I am missing a better section where I can enter all data from my insurances (Health insurance, law protection insurance, life insurance - what ever) Right Now I am "misusing" the social number section. But actually thats odd. So I kindly ask you to relabel this to insurances in general and maybe add some defaults to the templates like Insurance number, Insurance company, contact person, Section for type of insurance, etc. so to have it fit for any insurance and not only "social security number". Thanks Michael

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @telephoneman,

Thanks for the feedback. Making our categories more flexible in order to be able to do this is something that has been on our mind for a long time. It would be really nice to be able to do better.

Rick

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member

Actually to have a fixed category is OK - I don't mind about flexible cateogies. Just mean that only "social security number" is pitty as it is so limited

• Right, but the changes you'd like to see to it are different than what others would like to see. It'd be nice to solve this kind of thing for everyone.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.