Feature Request: Linking of 1Password Items with each other

telephoneman
telephoneman
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Mac

Dear, 1Password team, I am missing a feature to link items in 1Password with each other. Example: I have 1 item in 1Password where I entered all the details for my Bank account. (Ident-Codes etc.) - this is in bank account category. But then I have a second Item which is the login-credential in login section. Some how this is 2 elements referring to the same "topic". Somehow I am missing to link these 2 with each other. Of course its always possible to "tune" the login and add more fields but as the login template doesn't offer Bank details like (IBAN/BIC etc.) i need to do this per Bank account. Thats an example- So if I could link these with each other that would be great. Thanks Michael

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @telephoneman,

With 1Password.com vaults this is possible to do. Here's a screenshot of it:

I can then click on the Bank Login related item and it brings me to the Login.

I take it you're not using 1Password.com yet?

Rick

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member

Oh really - that works. Didn't knew that. Thanks :)

• telephoneman
    telephoneman
    Community Member

But its actually not recursive - If I link A with B then it doesn't mean that B is linked with A

• Correct, it's unidirectional. It'd be nice for us to make it bi-directional, but we've not yet found a way of doing that that we're happy with.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.