When you fix OPI-2703 with secure notes problem?

Options
firetor3
firetor3
Community Member

In the current 1Password Version is not fixed.

The problem the txt not use the complete field. When you fix this?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• firetor3
    firetor3
    Community Member
    Options

here next problem

Hello,

go to 1Password iOS settings -> backup

Why I cannot see the backups and share via iOS open in e.g in the cloud or Documents 6 as second backup? Dont need iTunes file sharing. iTunes file sharing is not practical.

Fix this now!

1Password macOS local backup function is many better. see the date, how many items, and make this automatically. This need iOS version!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @firetor3,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I see OPI-2703 has been assigned to a developer but we do not currently have an estimate as to which version it will be fixed in.

We do not have plans to change the backup system in 1Password for iOS. If you'd like automated backups to the cloud that is achievable through a 1Password.com membership. You can read more about that here:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• firetor3
    firetor3
    Community Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

@Ben
    Please fix this bug OPI-2703. When is fixed? Since first 1Password version with this function is not fixed

• Ben
    Options

I don't know when it will be fixed, unfortunately. As I mentioned it is assigned to a developer but is not yet being actively worked on.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.