Question about category order on iOS vs Mac version

Options
GeekChickLife
GeekChickLife
Community Member

Hello,

I recently added a few new items to the rewards program section in the Mac version of 1P. My category list currently shows logins as the first item, and then all of the other categories are alphabetized. But on my iPhone and iPad, reward programs now appears at the top instead of in alphabetical order. Is there any way to change this so the iOS order matches the same order as on my Mac?

It's not a big deal really, I'm just used to clicking the second icon in the list (which was logins) on my phone without having to actually look at it. BTW, I am using the stand alone versions on my Mac/iOS devices and syncing via iCloud.

Thank you,
Kat

1Password Version: 6.5.5
Extension Version: 4.6.5
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @GeekChickLife

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Logins should indeed be at the top. To get a look 'under the hood' I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/79220
    • Your forum username: GeekChickLife

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• GeekChickLife
    GeekChickLife
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Ben,

I've sent the report. The support ID is [#HIK-98934-252].

Thank you for your quick reply! :-)

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @GeekChickLife! We received the report and will be responding soon.

Ben

ref: HIK-98934-252

This discussion has been closed.