To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What is this email from 1Password?

Options
straightlife
straightlife
Community Member

What is this? (attached) What am I supposedly subscribed to? When I click the link it asks me for some secret code which don't have any idea what it is. I'm using 1password 6.7.1 on a mac using Sierra. I store my 1password info in my dropbox.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ssoroka
    ssoroka
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @straightlife,

It looks like you signed up for a 1Password.com account on May 4, 2017. It came with a 30 day trial, so I think that's why you're seeing the payment notice now. You don't need to keep the account if you're going to stay with the dropbox setup, I'd just make sure your items are also stored locally and not only in the online 1Password.com account. If you would like some help reviewing your setup, you can send us a Diagnostic Report from your Mac, and we'll be happy to help you review your setup.

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.
    Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.
    You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)
    Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Steven

This discussion has been closed.