How to change the Team-Admin?

Options

Hey,

we've got a problem with our 1Password team account. The person who was our responsible admin for our team-account for 1password has left the company and has deleted his "Emergency Kit" from his laptop. Now we can not log in as admin in our 1password team account to change the permissions for an other user to admin.

What can we do? We would be happy, if you could assist us in setting up a new account for administration.

Kind reagrds
Andre

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi AWeberSchenck - Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the troubles and I'll do my best to assist you. Since we will be discussing specifics relating to the account, let's continue the conversation via email. When you get a chance reply back to me over there and we can work on getting this squared away for you :smile:

ref: XGV-95353-885

• Steven_Saluki_Repair
    Steven_Saluki_Repair
    Community Member
    Options

I have a very similar problem. I am currently the account admin. I need to add someone to have admin privilege. How can I do that?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @Steven_Saluki_Repair - I actually replied back to the email you sent over to us yesterday with instructions on how to get this done. Let's keep the conversation going over there and let me know if you didn't receive my reply :wink:

ref: CHT-93749-689

This discussion has been closed.