Update to 6.7 for Mac is not presented

kikiwolf
kikiwolf
Community Member

I have 1Password "Version 6.5.3 (653001) Mac App Store" running , and now the "browser could not be verified" is presented.
the advice is to upgrade to 6.7 , sounds logical.
but when I start my appstore on my Mac, the system does not present this new version to install.

what to do ?

thanks in advance for your answer.

1Password Version: Version 6.5.3 (653001) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: capitan 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kikiwolf,

Sorry to hear the Mac App Store isn't showing an update for 1Password! Are you signed into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID you originally used to download it from there? Even if you are, it might help to sign out of the Mac App Store by going to Store > Sign Out from the menu bar, then sign in again (making sure to sign in with the Apple ID you originally used). Once you do that, does the 6.7 update appear on the Updates tab?

If not, please reboot your Mac, then check again once it restarts. Does that make any difference?

• kikiwolf
    kikiwolf
    Community Member

Hi, thanks for your answer.
    It did not work as you suggested, but the next thing did the trick.

• search for 1Password in the APP-store
    • click on update
      working now again.

still very strange that the update is not automatically presented in the APP-store.

have a nice day !

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, @kikiwolf! I don't know why the update wasn't appearing on the Updates tab, but I'm glad you found a workaround.

You should be all set, but if you need more help, just let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.