Forum spam protection is a little excessive

Options
kop48
kop48
Community Member

I wish that the forum's spam protection wasn't quite so conservative. It makes it punishingly difficult to report multiple issues in the appropriate sub-forums. Having to wait 2 minutes between each post is extremely painful. :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2017
    Options

@kop48: Sorry about that. As you can imagine, that's typical spammer behaviour and, if you were posting something unhelpful, other users might complain that you're "spamming the forum" with a bunch of posts. This will remain in place until we're able to get smarter spam filtering I'm afraid. :(

If it helps, you can post quickly after the first time; it's only subsequent posts in quick succession that will be throttled. And you can always use the forum's draft feature to "queue" a few posts and submit them later, perhaps between visiting other sites in different tabs.

I'm sorry we don't have a better solution for you right now, and we really do appreciate your participation and feedback — especially with regard to the new Windows app, but also on this. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.