Problems with Homebanking

Options

Hello,
Maybe someone can help me:
The following problem: My bank has recently created a new banking page. In the previous version of the Hombankingseite I was logged in automatically by 1 password. Now with the new page I need to enter the individual columns
The entries in order to log me in. Have tried everything, unfortunately in vain. When attempting to login, 1Password will only enter the password. The other two fields remain empty, which leads to an error message from the website. However the web form data is filled out correctly!

Thanks for the answers.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: 1Password will never automatically log you into a site; rather, you'll need to use the extension button or keyboard shortcut (Ctrl Alt \ or ⌘ ⌥ \) to tell it to fill. The best thing to do would be to let us know the URL so we can test it ourselves to see if we can offer a solution, workaround, or improve 1Password in the future. It's just impossible to offer much sight-unseen.

That said, in many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form to fill better. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosumbit disabled

Let me know if that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.