1 password on I phone 6 not showing username, or passwords for any of my Scottrade accounts?

1 password on I phone 6 not showing username, or passwords for any of my Scottrade accounts when I login - they show in the login page, but not when I select the link? Both fields are blank? My other accounts work fine?

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: 3
OS Version: 10.3.2
Sync Type: at home wi-fi
Referrer: forum-search:1 password on I phone 6 not showing username, or passwords for any of my Scottrade accounts when I login - they show in the login page, but not when I select the link? Both fields are blank?

Comments

• Hi @myonepa55word,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Do you mean that when you try to fill your login for Scottrade nothing fills in? If so it appears that is because their site uses an iframe element to display their login page. Unfortunately, at present, 1Password cannot fill fields within frames. The best way to access this site using your credentials stored in 1Password would be to copy them from 1Password and paste them into the Scottrade login form.

Hopefully in the future we'll be able to work more directly with these types of forms, or sites will begin to adopt newer methods of doing this that do not involve frames.

I hope that helps! Thanks.

Ben

• myonepa55word
    myonepa55word
    Community Member

I updated my 1Password6 to version 6.8 on my Mac Pro laptop using mac OS Sierra version 10.12.5 - now NONE of my user names, or passwords will populate into ANY of my saved accounts? I tried the 1Password icon on Safari browser also, nothing shows up?

Thanks for reading,
    Dennis Stephens

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @myonepa55word,

Given what you described can you try the following for me please.

1. Open Safari and enter Safari's preferences.
    2. Switch to the Extensions tab.
    3. Locate the 1Password Safari Extension and uninstall it.
    4. Restart Safari.
    5. Install a fresh copy of the extension from 1Password Safari Extension from Apple's Safari Extension Gallery.

Please let us know if that doesn't resolve the issue with filling in Safari.

This discussion has been closed.