Users can't see Vault when added to new vault

yippy3000
yippy3000
Community Member
edited June 2017 in Business and Teams

I am having an issue where if add a user to a Vault (giving them access when they did not have access before) the Vault doesn't, at least not for a very long time, sync down to their 1Password Mac app. If they log into the web interface they can see it but it is not in their App.

This has happened several times for multiple users (including myself, an admin). In my case it showed up after many app/computer restarts. It showed up right away on my phone though, only the desktop app was very delayed.

Is there any way to force a sync with the 1Password Account in the desktop app?

1Password Version: 6.*
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Sierra
Sync Type: 1Password Teams

Comments

• Hi @yippy3000! Thanks for letting us know about this. It's possible to force sync by locking and unlocking the app, but that shouldn't be necessary — it should be happening automatically within a minute of them being added to the vault. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please add someone to a vault and reproduce the issue, then immediately create a Diagnostics Report from that computer?

How to send a diagnostics report

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• yippy3000
    yippy3000
    Community Member

My support number is #IAJ-24561-685

• Thank you for sending over the support ID, we'll reply back to you shortly :smile:

ref: IAJ-24561-685

This discussion has been closed.