Some (but not all) logins across my apps have been deleted. Not in Trash and no history showed.

Options
chasely
chasely
Community Member

I have been using 1Password families with only myself on the account since the fall. I went to add another member to the plan and after that, the first time that I went to use some of my saved logins, they were no longer in any version of the App (OS X and iOS). They appear to have been deleted and synced, and removed from the trash since they are nowhere to be found online or in my app. They are not in the new user's Vault either.

This is extremely odd and very unfortunate. I'm not sure how many logins I lost, but I do know that I lost all of my financial logins.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:logins deleted

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @chasely,

I'm very sorry to hear about this difficulty you're having locating a number of your items. Before we get too far I'd like to clarify something from your post:

You mentioned that you are using 1Password Families, but then also mentioned syncing via iCloud. Was the vault that these items are/were in synced via iCloud, or were they part of a 1Password Families vault?

Please let me know and we'll do our best to assist you in locating these items.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.