Selecting what's included in "All Vaults"

It looks like there isn't a way to select which vaults are included in the "All Vaults" group (and by extension, from which vaults auto fill will work). I have an old vault I'm keeping around for peace of mind, but I don't want to fill items from it most of the time – it would be nice to exclude it from auto fill.

By the way: can you guys let us know a rough roadmap so we don't bother you with things already on your radar?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.7.5
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2017

@pazustep: First of all, it's no bother! The alpha is by no means feature complete, so while I can't give you a development roadmap, we'll be adding more things as we go. Thanks for letting us know you'd like to be able to exclude vaults from All Vaults, and be sure to report any bugs you encounter. Cheers! :)

• You're right, @pazustep, we need to provide a way to customize what's available in All Vaults. Just to be 100% you found it already, you can click on the 1Password icon by the search bar to bring up a vault selector that allows you to choose which vault you want to see. You can also select All Vaults for a specific account, or go back to the default of All Vaults for all your accounts together.

Now, with that said, it would be great to customize the All Vaults option itself. We have plans for that as there's a gear icon there already to allow customization, the only issue is figuring out how the UX for that will work. @danvpeterson has some ideas there and we'll both have to wait to see what he comes up with. I know I'm excited to find out, too! :)

As for a roadmap, that one is tricky. You see I have a rough idea in my mind when I want to ship the official release and some things will make it and others won't. A huge part of this alpha testing process is to find out the things that people really need and which things people want but can likely live without. Feedback like yours helps us make that list.

Case in point: being able to customize All Vaults was actually something I thought we might be able to defer until after 1.0. I still think we could do so but your comment here today gives me an additional data point that perhaps this is something we should target for 1.0 and defer something else (for example, no one has been overly concerned yet that we can't fill Credit Cards and Identities just yet, so perhaps I defer that feature instead).

Long story sort, we're happy to have the feedback so don't feel bad about commenting on things and letting us know what's most important to you. :)

Take care and please keep the feedback coming!

• pazustep
    pazustep
    Community Member

Thanks for the replies, guys!

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Brenty and Dave, you're very welcome. :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.