Wi-fi sync iOS bug yes or no?

Options
antonifalk
antonifalk
Community Member

I use wifi sync. Then 1password iOS is opened. But in 2min go to standby mode. 10min later, 1password macos changes a login.
now unlock the iOS device, it comes lockscreen and tap home button, it comes 1password auto.

but wifi sync on 1password iOS not working. not synced! in this case close 1password ios from app switcher and open again 1password ios noo works.

bug?

1Password Version: 6.7.2 iOS, 6.7.1 macOS
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.3.2 and macOS 10.12.5
Sync Type: wifi sync

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @antonifalk,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the WLAN Server sync option! I'm not sure if I fully understand what you described, but it sounds like you're saying 1Password doesn't sync when the 1Password app is closed or locked. If so, that's correct: the 1Password app needs to be open and unlocked on both your Mac and iOS device in order for the WLAN Server option to work. They must also both be connected to the same network.

If I misunderstood the problem, please make sure you try the steps in this troubleshooting article: If you're having trouble using the WLAN server

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you have any questions about that. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.