Category Suggestion: Medical & Immunization Records.

Options
PDX503
PDX503
Community Member

Each time I have to fill out a school, camp, or extracurricular form for my kids, I wish there was a category and a fillable form, where I could input immunization dates. Also, a form for prescriptions (name, dosage, date began, prescribing doctor, pharmacy info); another for office visits- chief complaint, date, etc.; one for bloodwork results, and another for procedures (date, doctor, location, findings, etc). Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Medical & Immunization information

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @PDX503,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

At present time we do not have plans to add new categories to 1Password. Instead, as a long term goal, what we'd like to be able to do is allow customers to create their own templates/categories. The difficulty becomes that everybody wants something slightly different, and if our developers spent their time creating item templates for every demand they'd have no time to do anything else. ;) But if customers could create their own templates that would be a much more flexible and efficient solution.

I can't make any promises about that at this point, but it is an idea that we are brainstorming around. In the mean time something like this is already somewhat possible using Secure Notes and custom sections:

AgileBits Blog | Secure all the things in Secure Notes

Medical history was actually one of the examples we used when we wrote that article. :) It isn't quite as elegant as a true custom template feature might be, but it may be sufficient until something like that exists.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.