After using shortcut of 1password mini, I need to use "double-click" when I want to click.

sumirehibiya
sumirehibiya
Community Member

Hello!

After using popup of 1password mini to register or update login, I can't click anything on my browser.
I can only use "double-click" instead of click.
If I quit the browser with command+q and re-open it, it gets fixed.
Is there any solutions?

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:browser click doesn't work

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sumirehibiya,

I'm sorry you're having a bit of trouble using your browser after using the 1Password extension!

This sounds like it might be part of a known issue that our developers are looking into, but I'd like to get a few more details from you to make sure of that. Can you please let us know the following:

• What web browser are you using, and what version?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    • What sort of popup window are you seeing from 1Password and when does it appear?
    • What are the exact steps you take to reproduce this issue? (The more details you can give us, the better.)

Thanks in advance! :)

ref: OPM-1519

• I have the same issue and I have had it for god knows how long now.

Chrome has probably updated 3-4 times since it started.

Current version of chrome is 60.0.3112.101
    Current version of 1password extension is 4.6.9.90
    OS is macOS 10.12.6
    It seems to happen every time I use 1password to save a new login on a website and 1password has noticed and added a new item to my vault.

Its really really annoying now.

• Thanks for the feedback, @mctrials23. We believe we know why this is happening, but it seems it will take a fair amount of work to resolve. I don't know at this point when we'll be able to complete that work. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Ben

• No worries, I will survive! Good to know there is a fix in the works though.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Yep! Let us know if there are new developments, and keep an eye on the updates. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.