my.1password.com session lost after every edit

I'd expect the extension locked/unlocked state to match my session on my.1password.com. While the extension is unlocked, I shouldn't need to relogin to my.1password.com to edit an item.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 0.7.7
OS Version: Chrome 61
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @pazustep,

Thanks for taking the time to post this feedback. Currently, we don't store your Master Password anywhere, and we don't want to. If we stored your Master Password in memory, it would add some additional security concerns. However, we completely understand that our current implementation of editing items isn't awesome from a user experience and we always strive to make 1Password as awesome as possible (while keeping it as secure as possible). We have a few ideas to make this better in the future, but we won't implement them until we can do it right from a security perspective and they have been thoroughly tested on our end. In the meantime, one option (and what I do) is to save a Login item for https://my.1password.com with your Master Password which will allow you to more quickly login to your account.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.