1Password not filling last name for American Airlines

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: websites requiring more than 2 fields to enter.

Comments

• gizmoboy
    gizmoboy
    Community Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

@brenty, I've been trying to have this work for me, but it just doesn't. My example is American Airlines: aa.com login. It required username, password and last name.

I've tried to go to the site and type in all 3 fields and do a Save New Login, and while Last Name is put in the website fields, only username and password are stored and auto-filled in the upper section.

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @gizmoboy,

I've split your comment out into it's own thread since it is specific to American Airlines and hopefully I can offer you a method that will work for you.

Sorry about the trouble with aa.com, this is a website which we know Save New Login doesn't work on the primary login in page. We do have a bug to track this but in the mean time until we fix this bug please try using the following method to fill in all details on aa.com:

Instead of using the log in form on the homepage, use the login page available by clicking "AAdvantage" > "My Account" at the top of the homepage.

Let me know how that goes and if you've any questions about anything above don't hesitate to send a reply.

Best regards,
    Matthew

ref: BRAIN-303

This discussion has been closed.