To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Forgot my Master...Need account to be reset

Options
PANSIES_FOR_ALL
PANSIES_FOR_ALL
Community Member

I forgot my Master Password, so I've already deleted all my data and started over. However, I need my account reset so I can add this standalone vault to my 1Password account to sync to my other devices.

1Password Version: 6.71
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.12.5
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:reset account

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi PANSIES_FOR_ALL - I'll be happy to help out. I noticed you also email us as well. I just replied back to you with instructions on how to proceed so let's continue the conversation over there. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Have a great day!

ref: UPG-42941-438

• vpeppe
    vpeppe
    Community Member
    Options

Frank,

I have not changed my master password, but 1Password will no longer accept it. This is very disappointing - 1Password has let me down. I have 2 questions. 1) Is it possible to back up my data, even though I cannot sign in to my account? 2) It appears that the only recourse is to DELETE ALL OF MY DATA. What is the email address I need to contact to delete my data and start over.

• Frank
    Options

Hi vpeppe - I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. Let's continue the conversation via email. When you get a chance reply back to me there and I'll do my best to help you.

ref: QWJ-93974-719

This discussion has been closed.