To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What can I do about 'Error: Unable to create your account'?

Options
bibi33
bibi33
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Memberships

On the web site (using Firefox), I entered credit card details, secret key, password... but now I'm here with a very unhelpful error message and without an account :-(

The complete text on the page says:

Almost there!
Sign in below to finish creating your account.
Error: Unable to create your account
Something went wrong – sorry about that! Please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

I wrote an email yesterday and got an automatic reply saying "We're busier than usual at the moment.".
Is that true, or is there no help available during weekends?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Error: "Unable to create your account"

Comments

• Frank
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi bibi33 - I was able to locate the email you sent over. :+1: So I can better assist you, let's continue the conversation over there. At your convenience, reply back to me then we can work on this together. Talk you soon. :smile:

ref: KQQ-98915-498

• bibi33
    bibi33
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Frank,

in the end it worked. Thanks for your help! :)

Solution
    During account creation I disabled anti-virus and switched from Firefox to Chrome (so I don't know exactly which of the measures helped).

• Frank
    Options

Well that's fantastic news @bibi33 :smile: Thank you for letting us know and for the heads up on the solution. I appreciate you sharing that information with us. We're always here if you need us :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day.

This discussion has been closed.