I cannot open or preview pictures in my secure notes

Fran?ois
Fran?ois
Community Member

Hi,
I can open and preview .rtf in my secure notes, but not pictures (.jpeg, .png, .pdf).
I have tried to restore an older backup, but the issue is the same.

1Password 6.7.1 on Mac 10.10.5

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Fran?ois,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having viewing some of the attachments you have on your Secure Notes. Could you please let me know what happens when you attempt to do so? Are you getting an error message, and if so what is the exact text of the message? Or, what exactly are the symptoms?

Thanks!

Ben

• Fran?ois
    Fran?ois
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

Thanks for responding me so quickly.

Nothing happens when I do a double click on the line of a picture, or click on a menu of the pop-up (open, quicklook, reveal in the finder) : there is no error message. Only, the selection of the line jumps to another line, and the pop-up disappears off the line first selected.

• Fran?ois
    Fran?ois
    Community Member

I solved my issue : my folder Backups (in User/Library/Application Support/1 Password) contains only backups from July 10th,
    so I restored this folder from Time Machine at June 27th,
    and I can now open and preview all my secure notes. :)

Something has being wrong in my Mac : other folders (personal docs) have disappeared some weeks ago. :'(

Backups, backups !!

Ben, have a good evening.

• Thanks for the update, @Fran?ois! I hope you're able to figure out what is going on with your Mac. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.