Private Vault in Family Plan

ursus
ursus
Community Member

Hi. I have a very specific use for the Familly plan - I would like to have access to the passwords of my wife (and, of course, Visa-Versa) if anything should happen to either one of us. I am testing the Family plan (have been a 1password user for quite some time now but since everybody is moaning and groaning about you guys going to a subscription model I thought I would buck the trend and move TO a subscription model :o) - I have my account setup and am liking the new setup quite a bit. The only thing that bugs me is that I still have a private vault that I cannot delete. I want all my passwords to go to the vault "Ursus" and all the passwords of my wife to go to the vault "Sharon". I have made us both Family Organisers. We each only have our own vaults on our iPhones etc. What I want to stop happening is that I add new passwords to my private vault and not my public vault. Is there any way to delete the private vault?

1Password Version: 6.7
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• rudy
    edited July 2017

@ursus,

I don't believe there is a way to delete that private vault yet, but if you go to Preferences > All Vaults you can both hide that private vault from the all vaults list, as well as set the vault for saving to be the desired vault.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rudy

• ursus
    ursus
    Community Member

ok, thank you for the info :)

• @ursus

:) :+1:

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.