Unable to activate WebBrowser Plugin in Firefox

chrisbog
chrisbog
Community Member

On my home MAC computer, I'm having an issue where I cannot use the plugin for Firefox. I see the icon in firefox, but when I click on it is says that it is trying to find 1Password. Then after about 5 seconds, it says it cannot find 1Password.

I have tried to remove the plugin and try again, but nothing.

Any ideas?

Chris

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rudy
    edited July 2017

@chrisbog,

if you open Activity Monitor.app does it show 1Password and 1Password mini as running?

Rudy

• chrisbog
    chrisbog
    Community Member

Well, for whatever reason after two days of not working, it now just started working and it found 1Password. Not sure why it took a few days!

• @chrisbog,

Definitely let us know if it stops working again and we can see about getting a diagnostics report that might reveal the cause.

Rudy

• gtg
    gtg
    Community Member

I'm getting this too. MacOS 10.11.6, Firefox 54.0.1, 1Password 6.7 (Mac Store)

• Hi @gtg,

Do you see 1Password and 1Password mini both listed as running in the Activity Monitor app?

Please let us know. :)

Ben

• gtg
    gtg
    Community Member

1Password Mini is definitely running.

When I click the 1Password icon in the toolbar, it launches the full-fat 1Password, then that exists and the mini in the menu bar flashes to tell me it's there.

• @gtg,

Have you tried restarting your Mac? Is the behavior any different after doing so?

Ben

• gtg
    gtg
    Community Member

Restarting has, so far, corrected the issue.

• Excellent. Thanks @gtg. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.