1P 6 for Chrome on Mac

Options

Hi!
When I'm trying to log in to a website and I press the login password on the chrome extension, it doesn't fill the password in the field (and not at all).
It used to work and then suddenly I started getting errors and understood the problem was with the latest version of chrome, so I updated the version of my 1P and the errors were gone but it doesn't fill. I now have to copy the password and paste in the password field, which is annoying.

Any help please?
Thanks,
Amit.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.7.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:chrome

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @attias,

Can you check to see that Chrome is reporting it is up to date please, the page Update Google Chrome will help with this. After ensuring Chrome is fully up to date can you then restart your Mac.

If you're still experiencing the same issue after the restart can you send us in a diagnostic report please, this link will guide you through the steps.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Can you post that here please to help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.