To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

'Sign in to 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet' is this you or a phishing attack?

Options
LRogers
LRogers
Community Member

I'm being asked to sign in with my Apple ID and your logo 'Sign in to 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet' is this you or a phishing attack? This message is on my MacPro. On my Mac I see version 6.7.1 I use iCloud for syncing at the moment with iPhone and 2 iPads.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I'm being asked to sign in with my Apple ID and your logo 'Sign in to 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet' is this you or a phishing attack?

Comments

• LRogers
    LRogers
    Community Member
    Options

version 6.7.1, Safari extension 4.6.6, Mac OS 10.12.5, iCloud sync

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

Where do you see this message? In an email? A popup in the browser? Are you on a specific website?

• Frank
    Options

Hi @LRogers - May I ask where you're seeing the sign-in notification? Is this via the Mac App Store? Any additional details you can send our way will be greatly appreciated. You can also attach a screenshot of the notification just please make sure to mask any private details before attaching it. :+1:

• LRogers
    LRogers
    Community Member
    Options

When running Safari using the 1Password extension to log in to any site. I get a pop up window.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @LRogers - Thank you for getting back to us. Is the pop-up from the 1Password extension asking if you want to save the login details to 1Password? I'll have a better understanding once I take a look at the pop-up you're receiving. If you receive it again, can you take a screenshot and attach it. Just please make sure to mask anything private for sending it our way. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.