Extension Version: 4.6.7
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:User Guide Mac

Comments

• rudy
    edited October 2017

@mikelang,

The most up-to-date information is available at: https://support.1password.com

The only updates specific to 1Password 6.8 for Mac that i'm aware of are:

• Quitting Main/Mini is now Control-Option-Command-Q to avoid conflicting with a change Apple is making in High Sierra.
    • Native Messaging can have an issue if the ownership of the browser's NativeMessagingHosts folder doesn't permit us to write out the JSON file, instructions for repairing permissions
    • Native Messaging can fail if you haven't restarted your browser

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rudy

• mikelang
    mikelang
    Community Member

What is the last User Guide for Mac that you published, and I can I download that? Do you have a way online for a novice to learn in the way that the User Guide is structured? or something better?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

Hi @mikelang

I'd like to recommend you the "Get started with 1Password" category on the support site :blush: We're able to maintain the articles much better this way, but the structure on that link was designed to help new users have a better idea of 1Password.

This article should help you set up 1Password. And then this one will walk you though how to use the extension! Unlike a printable user guide this articles have animations and videos that show you in action how it all works!

If you have any other questions after those few articles, please let us know what kind of topic you'd like to learn about and we'll be more than happy to help you find the right articles! Please let us know how this all goes for you :blush:

This discussion has been closed.