App window keeps going on top when I invoke mini

RFBriggs
RFBriggs
Community Member

I recently reinstalled my iMac and now have this annoying behavior: When I use the hot keys to invoke 1Password mini from Safari, it brings up BOTH mini and the full app window, with the full app on top. That's super annoying and requires me to minimize the full app and start over with the mini. The second time this doesn't happen.

Please help!

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.7.1
Extension Version: 4.6.7
OS Version: 10.12.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RFBriggs

Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the shortcuts! Before we try to dig any deeper, would you mind updating to the latest version of 1Password? We're on 6.8 now and it might give it the nudge that it needs.

If after updating you're still having issues, there's a bit of testing that I'd like to ask you to do so we can get a better picture of what might be causing it:

1. Does this happen whether the main app was originally closed or open?
    2. Does this happen in other browsers besides safari?
    3. Does this happen when you have your desktop or no app open?

Please let us know what you find out so we can get to the bottom of this :chuffed:

• RFBriggs
    RFBriggs
    Community Member

I was on the last version - upgrading to 6.8 fixed the issue. Thanks!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RFBriggs

Thank you for letting us know that updating worked! I hope that 1Password works well for you from now on but if you ever need us gain, we're always here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.