1Password Button

Options

I just noticed that when the vault is locked, the 1Password button (or icon) shows a little padlock on it in the Linux Chrome Extension. I think that'a a nice touch. I'd like to see that in the Windows extensions too, just for consistency purposes. I'm sure you want to try to keep it as consistent as possible and I know that is a little tiny thing, but a thing regardless. I am bringing this up here since the NDA says we can't discuss the testing outside this forum.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @cbp0229,

I love that our beta crew is growing, thanks for joining us!

Your post made me giggle just slightly (it helps I'm in a good mood today). Yes, you are right we will eventually want some consistency for the user. The funny part is, we intentionally made the two browser extensions look different – for now. You can (and I do in some test cases) have both 1Password extensions installed at the same time (which gets confusing).

We probably won't make any changes until this beta is over, but I'll pass on your suggestion to bring the locked icon to our other extensions. Dan, our lead designer, really did a great job on making that look cool.

Thanks for your support!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.