I've launched 1password on my iPhone successfully, but can't launch or open account on my Mac

LisaGroots
LisaGroots
Community Member

I'm new to 1password. I've loaded the app and successfully launched on my iPhone.
Trying to login into 1password on my Mac. I keep getting rejected as they can't verify credentials.
I've double checked and all my login details are correct including the security key.
What am I missing?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LisaGroots

Thank you for getting in touch with us, I'm sorry to hear that you are having some trouble configuring 1Password in your Mac.

If 1Password works well on your phone, could you please try picking the option to scan the QR code when you launch 1Password on your Mac? You can find it on your phone. You'll just have to show the code in your phone in front of your Mac's camera and it will automatically fill in the details, you'll only need your Master Password.

If you are still having some issues after trying this, can you please check your language configuration and make sure it's right? You might be making some mistake with you Master Password due to this. If you're still having trouble after this, please let us know and we'll keep on digging! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.