Show favorites at the top of list

At work we use one domain for our internal services. Let's call ist example.com. So there is a service1.example.com, service2.example.com etc.
Most of these services are connected to a central User Database but some have specific or additional functional accounts. I saved the username and password for the central account unter http://example.com and it its shown in the "Fill login" list when I visit service1.example.com. Because there are so many services and accounts the primary account is way down in in the list. I marked the central account as favorite. It would be cool when the favorites would be at the top of the "Fill login" list. That would simplify the use in this case.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• cbergmann
    cbergmann
    Community Member

A bonus feature would be to auto-fill the favorite matching account when there are multiple for the domain but only one favorite.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hello @cbergmann,

Welcome to the 1Password for Chrome beta, we are thrilled you joined us!

Sorting favorites to the top of the list would be a vast improvement to 1Password for Chrome. Since this is how we've decided to do sorting in the past, I can't see a reason why we can't implement that change in a future build.

As for your bonus feature request, I'll need to run that by the rest of the team. In the past, we've always requested input from the user if we had multiple Login items that matched a domain. I would worry changing something like that would cause some confusion (even to me).

Thanks so much for providing this feedback, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

ref: b5x-24

This discussion has been closed.