Password generator doesn't fill confirm password field (CVS Caremark registration)

This discussion was created from comments split from: Confirm password.

Comments

• Alexis_Layton
    Alexis_Layton
    Community Member

I'm having this problem with CVS Caremark. The extension will fill in the password field but how do I get it to fill in the confirmation field?

• @Alexis_Layton

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm not sure I follow how this is related to the originally reported problem? It doesn't appear CVS Caremark's login form prevents pasting. Also: I don't see a confirmation field as part of it?

Please let me know. If this is actually a separate issue we can split this off into its own thread.

Thanks.

Ben

• Alexis_Layton
    Alexis_Layton
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

This was during the registration process for a new account. I used the password generator but it only filled in the password field, not the confirm password field. I could not get that filled in in any way except manual typing. MacOS Safari (also tried Chrome).

• Thanks, @Alexis_Layton. Unfortunately it doesn't appear I can do any testing on that as CVS requires a valid ID number to get to the password creation process. As such unless we fix this by coincidence, or happen to have someone on the team that needs to register for Caremark and has an ID number, I'm not sure this is something we'll be able to improve with regard to this particular website.

Sorry I don't have a more encouraging answer at this time.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.