Profile Menu

pbGuy
pbGuy
Community Member
Ever since this new Forum format, the Profile Menu (drop down) has not registered correctly to the left-side of my Safari window. (See the attached screen shot)

Is this result something I can correct?

Other than that, Hand Applause to all the 1PW staff. Great software. Great support.

Cheers.

Comments

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    Hi pbGuy,

I'm not able to reproduce that. I, too, am using Safari 5.1 on OS X 10.7.1. Though I don't know if you or I am the odd man out.

Can others chime in here?

Cheers,

-j
  • pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    Here's a snapshot in Full Screen mode of Safari.

Note: I'd added the Account Picture - so, that's why it's in this snap shot and not in the prior.
  • pbGuy
    pbGuy
    Community Member
    edited September 2011
    I've figured out that the prior issue with the Profile Menu drop down was due to using AllPagesZoom (Safari Extension), set to 125% zoom. Issue persists even at 115% setting. (Next setting is 100%.)

When set back to 100% view, the Menu correctly registers to the left-side of the web page.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the update, pbGuy! It looks like it works properly using Safari's standard page zoom feature (View > Zoom In or the ⌘+ keyboard shortcut). Extensions that modify the way a page is displayed can sometimes have unexpected results. :S

If you haven't notified the developer of the extension yet, perhaps they would appreciate the report. :-)

Cheers,
  • Macrina
    edited September 2011
    Left side? I'm so confused! Mine has always been over on the right side at the top of the page. . .

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2011
    I think the issue was that the menu was not popping up to the left like it should have. The link is on the right (as shown in the screenshots), but the menu extends out to the left.
  • Oh, of course! Now I see it. I must have been tired when I first read this thread. Excuse me, and sorry for the trouble.
    Khad, you are so kind and also very polite. :rolleyes:
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Don't sweat it. I've made much bigger mistakes when I was tired. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.