"1Password" pops up on screen when I log in. How delete this? (i am not a user anymore)

gertie
gertie
Community Member

I used trial. no longer using it . deleted account. but "1Password" pops up on my screen with every login. How delete or remove this. Thanks.
Sue Keown (i have a mac AIR laptop)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"1Password" pops up on screen when I log in. How delete this? (i am not a user anymore)

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gertie

I'm sorry to hear that you've decided not to keep 1Password, we'll be here if you ever change your mind :chuffed: You need to delete the app and the extension from your computer and browser. For the app, just drag it into the bin. For the extension it depends on what browser you are using, but the general instructions are to find Preferences/Settings or the equivalent, then go to Extensions and manage what you have on the browser. If you tell me which browser in particular you are using I'll be glad to go into specific details :chuffed:

Please let us know how this goes and if you need help with anything else

• gertie
    gertie
    Community Member

Hi Pilar, thank you for responding. I use Firefox as my browser. I just checked all the Firefox Preferences, did not see the word 'extensions'. Greatly appreciate you help in remedying this little problem.... thanks. Gertie

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@gertie: You can remove the 1Password browser extension from Firefox by following our support guide here:

How to remove the 1Password extension

If you have any issues along the way, please let us know. I hope you have a pleasant week. :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• gertie
    gertie
    Community Member

Hi there. I FOUND IT. and removed it. thanks for your help. y'all have a good day. Gertie

• Thanks Gertie, you too. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.