Missing error message

doglesby
doglesby
Community Member

It seems that Barnes and Noble has poor security practices. Their mobile page redirects to the insecure page when you explicitly enter "https". At least I think that's why 1Password is not doing anything. I can't see the URL scheme and there's no error message. I think the built-in browser needs to show that scheme. And I think you meant to display an error message when I try to fill my account info. This is on an iPhone.

Comments

• Hi @doglesby,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I had the opposite experience. When I tried to access B&N over HTTP I was force-redirected to the HTTPS login page. You can tell you're on a page served over HTTPS when 1Browser shows a padlock at the right hand of the address bar.

Could you please try accessing this page in 1Browser and see what happens?

Thanks.

Ben

• doglesby
    doglesby
    Community Member

That it fills in. So what's the deal with m.barnesandnoble.com/account? 1Password shows the B&N record, so it recognizes the right account info. It just doesn't do anything. It simply can't understand which field is which?

• @doglesby,

That page is using an iframe element to display the login form. An iframe is a way of displaying one web page inside of another. 1Password cannot fill within these elements on iOS, but can on macOS.

Using the address I provided instead should help. :) That is a direct link to the actual login form web page.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.