marcusheron [conversation has been moved to email for further support]

marcusheron
marcusheron
Community Member
edited July 2017 in Mac

After receiving a msge on my MacBook promoting me to accept some sort of 6 digit authorisation to enable Safri and Onepassword to communicate I then had trouble logging into my one password application via my desktop. I can however open and see my OP account and access this fine via my iPhone which is sync'd with iCloud. I now wish to reestablish the link / sync between my DT and my iPhone but don't know how to do this as can't login on the DT at all.I am also afraid that if I do try to resend without the proper instructions I may resync my iPhone wit my desktop and be prevented to logging into either device. Please advise how to do this and if their is any way to check if my account has been access / compromised in the past 48 hours.
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY - THIS IS THE SECOND MASGE IN 24 HOURS I HAVE SENT, AND AM STILL AWAITING A REPLY.
I am a big fan of your product but the support systems really seems to lack some substance from my interactions thus far

1Password Version: Version 6.8
Extension Version: 680015
OS Version: sierra 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can only access my OP App via iPhone & wish to resync with my macbk which OP won't let me log in

ref: XBS-71465-849

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @marcusheron,

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response to your email. We've received higher than usual support requests due to some of the changes in 1Password 6.8 on Mac. I've just responded to your original email message, but let me know if it doesn't arrive. Since it sounds like your issue will be easier to troubleshoot with some diagnostics reports, I'd like to continue our conversation over there.

I look forward to your reply and thanks for using 1Password!

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

• marcusheron
    marcusheron
    Community Member
    edited July 2017

Hi Andrew
    I have still received nothing and an quickly losing patience with what I used to think was a stellar product. I have over 300 passwords stored within your application that I can now no longer access via my laptop making it very difficult to function work wise on a daily basis.
    As mentioned previously I need your assistance to help delete and restore Onward on my Mac, being 100% sure first that the Onepasswrd data on my iPhone will not somehow be inadvertently deleted at the same time, Please remember that I can't log into Onepassword on my Desktop so can can't get into the applications settings.
    Is there no way I can just call to get some assistance as this process is just so painful.

Edit by AgileBits: Personal information removed.

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017

@marcusheron: I've just resent you my original email (from Tue, 25 Jul 2017 12:29 am EDT), can you please double-check your spam folder? You should have an email from support@agilebits.com, but let me know if it doesn't arrive.

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.