1Password has never worked on Britishairways.com ~ is there a reason?

Hey there! I've submitted feedback about this site over the years, and it seems as though 1PW doesn't work on it. Interestingly enough, neither does Chrome's auto-remembering of passwords... Is there some kind of site issue that keeps this from happening. The specific URL I'm looking at is https://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_us with the login in the upper right corner of the page. Curious to get your thoughts. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

I have just checked my own login (strictly speaking, my Executive Club login) and it seemed to fill in my password but not my user ID.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kevin_hanson,

I just tried visiting the page you linked us to and I created a test Login item using the steps outlined on our page How to save a Login manually in your browser. The test Login item successfully filled both fields for me and it seemed to submit okay. The login attempt failed but then I was using made up details so that was to be expected. Can you see what happens if you try creating a new Login item please and if that doesn't work can you tell us what version of 1Password you have and what version of Chrome :smile:

This discussion has been closed.