2 Vaults. 2 Master Passes. 1 Forgotten.

FlipClub
FlipClub
Community Member

I am a LONG TIME user of 1Password. I have one Vault that was stored on Dropbox, but then recently moved it to Google Drive. I also have an online premium account that contains (I assume) an almost duplicate copy of my passwords. For the past several weeks, when I open a password, I see two of each password in the list. I assume that's because I'm seeing the passwords for both accounts. All seemed to be working fine until I moved my .PIF file to my Google Drive. I then changed my preferences to make the acct on the Google drive my primary acct.

I tired to log into today to the 1Password app on my MacBook Pro. When I entered my password, it was rejected. I am quite certain I am entering the correct password. When I check the desktop preferences, everything is grayed out - and there are NO vaults listed. I can login to my iPhone using the touchpad. That account is not currently sync'd with Dropbox, and I'm unable to authorize Dropbox sync.

The most up to date file, is the file on the Google drive. Can I simply move it back to Dropbox?

How do I log into the desktop app? How do I get access to the passwords on the Google drive file? How do I sync and combine the passwords into 1 account? And finally, why doesn't AgileBits have a phone center for questions like this? For most of us, our 1Password file is the most critical electronic file we own. ~Please help. Thanks!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: most current
OS Version: Mac OS 10.13beta
Sync Type: Dropbox / Online Premium

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/80523/2-vaults-2-master-passes-1-forgotten#latest
    • Your forum username: FlipClub

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us, I'm very sorry to hear that you are having this issues with 1Password and where your data is stored. To be able to help you better we'd love to see a Diagnostics Report. This will allow us to see exactly what data you are storing where so we can help you sort this out :chuffed:

ref: HKK-57722-989

This discussion has been closed.