To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password not sync'ing across devices

Options
alanper
alanper
Community Member

I have a 1Password account, with my vault being sync'd to 1Password's cloud storage. I have picked up that when adding a password to one device (e.g. Windows notebook) it is not sync'd to other devices (iPhone and PC). The password is however listed in my vault when I log into my 1Password account online. Is there a way I can force the sync on a Windows or iPhone installation? Any idea why the sync is not happening automatically?

1Password Version: 6.7.451
Extension Version: 4.6.9.1
OS Version: Windows 8
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@alanper: The first thing I'd do is check your network. Sometimes an issue there will cause the connection to fail, and simply restarting the router and devices will help. And switching to another network temporarily (or cellular) would help rule that out as well. Honestly we usually see issues in the opposite direction since "security" software and things like proxy and firewall restrictions are so much more prevalent on Windows. But outgoing connections may not be an issue there, only inbound. Are you able to create an item on either device and then see it in your browser on 1Password.com?

This discussion has been closed.