1Password extension issue in Chrome

losojos
losojos
Community Member

If I use the ⌘ \ shortcut to fill in the current web form, but need to authenticate in 1Password, I get prompted for the password, but after entering it, the browser plugin acts as if there is no item for the current site. If I click out of it and issue the ⌘ \ shortcut again it works. This is new behavior. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the browser extension. This happened before I switched to 1password.com (using Dropbox) and after I migrated.

1Password Version: 6.8
Extension Version: 4.6.8.90
OS Version: 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@losojos: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Is this happening all the time? Even so, can you give me an example so I can see if I can reproduce it? Knowing the URL and browser version you're using would be helpful. Thanks in advance! :)

• losojos
    losojos
    Community Member

Chrome Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

URL: login.salesforce.com

Yes this happens every time I try to autofill with the Command+\ shortcut and the vault is locked. If the vault is unlocked, everything works fine.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@losojos: Thanks. That's really odd. I'm using the exact same setup here but I'm not seeing this issue, even when in full screen mode (as it appear you may be in the second screen shot). If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your Mac, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#YSS-18662-824]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: YSS-18662-824

This discussion has been closed.