To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Syncronisation don't work (iOS --> WIN)

Options
Maddeen
Maddeen
Community Member
edited August 2017 in Memberships

Hi everybody,

while i'm typing i'm still waiting for the sync between my iOS Device and my Windows. .. actual 8 minutes :(

And i dont find a button for "sync now" or something like that. (i'm new to version 6 - i used the standalone via dropbox and the sync was flawless!)

At the webfrontend (my.1password.com) and at iOS the new login is visible and correct.
Only the windows app and the windows extension (Chrome) are not synced.

Any suggestions? Do i have to end 1PW and start again to sync? If so, it's pretty [removed]. Hopefully not.

Thanks in advance

EDIT .. after 40 Minutes still no sync :(

EDIT - after ending the 1password app and open it again, the sync was done :( very dissapointing!

1Password Version: 6.7.454 (win)
Extension Version: 4.6.8.90 (chrome)
OS Version: Win 7 and iOS 10.3.3
Sync Type: sync via 1PW Cloud (Account)

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Maddeen,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. It sounds as though you may still be using one or more legacy (non-membership) vaults. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices, so we can either confirm or deny this suspicion. Either way it should give us a better idea of what is going on 'under the hood':

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?windows

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#TWK-52742-876]

(for anyone else reading: this support ID is unique to Maddeen)

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: TWK-52742-876

This discussion has been closed.