How can I prevent 1Password from hiding my browser when copying an item to the clipboard?

GeorgeRudd
GeorgeRudd
Community Member

I am using an application called "DragThing" that has a feature that allows me to hide an application's windows when switching between different apps. For example, if I switch from Apple Mail to FireFox it hides all of the Apple Mail windows.

DragThing has an option that allows me to prevent the active app from being hidden when switching to specific apps. For example, don't hide the active application when switching to Microsoft Word.

The problem that I am having is that my active app (typically FireFox) is disappearing whenever I copy information such as a credit card number from the 1password browser extension or 1password Mini.

Can you please tell me what application I need to add to the DragThing exclude list (shown below) to prevent 1Password from hiding my active application?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @GeorgeRudd,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, but unfortunately I'm not sure this is something I can help with. This sounds more like an issue with DragThing than 1Password? It seems you've already got 1Password and 1Password mini added to the list, and DragThing is not respecting that preference?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.