To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't log into account on my Mac

Options
navyboyx
navyboyx
Community Member

I bought, loaded and setup my account on my iPhone. It all works great, no issues with the set up and all, but I want to access my account on my desk top and when I enter my information for my account details I get and error message. The message says invalid login information.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@navyboyx: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Do you have your Emergency Kit? Be sure not to share it here or anywhere else, but please check it to make sure you're entering the information correctly. If it doesn't match or is out of date, it will not work. Did you make changes to your 1Password.com membership recently?

• navyboyx
    navyboyx
    Community Member
    Options

Nope no changes, I just subscribed yesterday. I used the QR code to populate my information on the login screen and that didn't even work.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2017
    Options

@navyboyx: Can you tell me which OS and 1Password versions you're using? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you've got a PC, as we have seen issues there. A connection problem caused by "security" software or proxy/firewall interference can generate the same result, "invalid login information". Either way, let me know. We'll get to the bottom of this! :)

This discussion has been closed.